Friday, May 20, 2016

Bathroom tile design.

I was playing around with a photo of a selection of tiles this morning. I love this tile. So many great tiles to choose from at the moment. We have just about finished our bathroom renovation. It has taken 7 weeks!!!!!! OMG. This is definitely going to be our last renovation. I say just about finished because this morning we were supposed to have the shower screen and mirror fitted. The tradesman turned up thinking he was going to measure up when he should have been installing. How disappointing. We have to wait a little longer now. The joys of renovating.




Just imagine these on a bathroom floor. Wow. We actually went for something a lot more conservative but if I was braver I would choose these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...