Sunday, October 16, 2011

The new black is black.

I have spent a lot of time working on my medical illustrations this weekend. Today I took a break for a coffee with my husband. We discovered a great new cafe and had the most delicious raspberry chocolate cake with banana cream. On the way home we stopped at "Chinta" a gift shop in Subiaco. While Peter looked around the shop I stayed outside with my camera and found a great collection of photos. All in the same location, same colour and taken in 5 minutes. I really like the photo of the shadow of a tree on a grey wall.


1 comment:

  1. I love your work! Espcially the hand drawn illustrations. The black/grey photography was fab too-I need to update myphotography blog- you have inspired me!) Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...